Drunk On Grieving
we get so drunk
in our own personal grieving:
lost loves, lost family members,
lost jobs, lost houses, lost dreams....
we forget thet grieving
is a part of the human condition....
and most important, we
are a part of the human condition!
that which hurts one hurts all.
healing is a joint endeavor!
Eric Cockrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drunk On Grieving by Eric Cockrell )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister