A Buddha's Eternal Moment
one lone rose
opened by the sun,
the faint memory of rain,
and the dark damp earth.
reaching to the sky,
petals yearning, at peace...
then, without regret,
wilting back into nothingness...
and no one saw!
Eric Cockrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Buddha's Eternal Moment by Eric Cockrell )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba