Sirpheno The Knight
Here is to a
She tried to lie to us
With her sticky tongue
She did steal.
From the works of others
OH! ! -What-a -Thrill…! !
must have tasted
So – Darn
all of them
But the pond of poets
She was in
Would not stand for
her dumb sin.
They all said….
“Quick before it’s to late
We must agree to
So without love-loss
Dumb-Frog did die.
May she serve as a reminder
to all who lie.
From others words
She is to blame.
That she, “ Rests-in-Hell ”
from where she came.
Sirpheno The Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dumb-Dead-Frog by Sirpheno The Knight )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Happy Birthday to A Friend I'm Missing, Akhtar Jawad
- THE BREAST CANCER JOURNEY, Rosie Bourget
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak