Sirpheno The Knight
Today is a day of rest.
I will not write a poem for you to test.
I will refrain from all my lust
I leave my pen resting in the dust.
Today, is a day-of-grace
With no new words coming from my place
For today belongs unto-our-Lord
With your mind at peace let your love soar.
Blessings to all on this
Remember him today
It will be your day, someday
Sirpheno The Knight's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Easter Sunday by Sirpheno The Knight )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Big Brother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Fashioned Cooks, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Summer Cottage, Edgar Albert Guest
- The After-Dinner Smoke, Edgar Albert Guest
- The New Year's Caller, Edgar Albert Guest
- It's not Fun, Aftab Alam
- The Card Club's First Meeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Pa Gets Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peevish Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Laughing is an exercise not intelligence, Pranab K. Chakraborty