You are always there,
Standing by my side.
For all the thoughts we share,
Our arms are open wide.
One day sadly though,
we will have to part,
But soon I will know whats truly in my heart.
I'll miss you so much,
I'll not know what to do.
I'll remember your soft touch,
And how you pulled me through.
But then I'll remember what good times we had,
Now the dying ember will become the fire we once had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dying Ember by Mindy Browne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary