“EARLY MORNING PINK”
Whirled ‘round with smile ‘n wink
Teasing with a game of peek-a-boo!
Opened her satin robe of azure blue;
Revealing the goddess embodied,
A vision of “Early morning pink”
Dedicated to 'Pink Sapphire'
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“EARLY MORNING PINK” by Ray Lucero )
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath