Ray Lucero Poems
- “great Souls Live In Crooked B... Judge not, measure not, ...
- ***friendship*** When you sail troubled waters I’m your ...
- “all The World’s A Stage” Shakespeare wrote what we’ve ...
- “acid” (To Timothy) LSD better known as “Acid” Can make you ...
- “hawaii” The “Big Island” of Hawaii Beautiful, lush and ...
- ♥ ♥ Island Lovers ...
- “5” Life number 5 Sum of 3+2 Magic revived Mystic renewed
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
“great Souls Live In Crooked Bodies”
Judge not, measure not,
The greatness of a soul;
By how one looks outside
By how one speaks or acts
By home where they reside
Instead observe how you react
Should you feel shame for them
or pity should arise,
It’s that your mind is closed,
Heart wearing a disguise
Crooked faces, crooked smiles
Fool those like you and me
Crooked limbs on crooked forms
Create ill will, poorly we then see
We must offer love to one another,
For that crooked man you scorn
As God would have it is your brother
Heaven-Sent and Earth-Born