>The ground breaks up
From cataclysms and deceit.
A short man erases my memory
After a while.
A wind blows for a short time,
Tentacles are at me
Tending to be thoughts.
The quake I have assumed
Caught the breeze
And fought me lengthily.
The ground broke up in
Two seconds, and I faced
Death yet again.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Earthquake by Naveed Akram )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash