Emmanuel George Cefai
Easter Bells Rang Today
Easter bells rang today
Easter bells rang
And the sky hatched
With frowning clouds of rain:
We in the Spring
Today live Winter:
And would that Easter bells
But ring back to New Year!
Emmanuel George Cefai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Easter Bells Rang Today by Emmanuel George Cefai )
Did you read them?
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid