Kim Robin Edwards
We remember all the things, we did together.
Remember all the time, we spent together.
Cherished every ounce of joy, we ever had..
We held on tight.
To every bit of love, we ever had.
Avoided everything in life.
That ever made us mad..
And the pleasure, we shared in life.
Just came in..Ecstasy..
We knew we cared.
Cared enough to give each other.
What we needed.
The love we had.
The times we shared in life..
Just gave us..Ecstasy..
The times we shared in life.
Just gave us Ecstasy..
Kim Robin Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ecstasy (Lyric) by Kim Robin Edwards )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare