Blue Vs red
Black vs white
Woman vs odds
People with doubts
Gas becoming higher than what average can afford
Houses being taken away swiftly
Families with no homes to call home
Change vs the same
mc cain fill us with the deal of winning a war thats been won long ago
Obama fill us with hope, life, and youth as jfk did long ago
Do your vote count or matter?
Will you vote with your mind or opinions?
Will you be racist or baise?
Will you judge by looks and popularity?
Will you vote by their backgrounds and records?
Or will you vote for the change in america?
Antwan Graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Election 2008 by Antwan Graham )
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
- Feral Mother, Robert Rorabeck
- An Unborn Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Euthanasia of Airplanes, Robert Rorabeck
- Spindrels of Cornucopia, Robert Rorabeck
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)