Blue Vs red
Black vs white
Woman vs odds
People with doubts
Gas becoming higher than what average can afford
Houses being taken away swiftly
Families with no homes to call home
Change vs the same
mc cain fill us with the deal of winning a war thats been won long ago
Obama fill us with hope, life, and youth as jfk did long ago
Do your vote count or matter?
Will you vote with your mind or opinions?
Will you be racist or baise?
Will you judge by looks and popularity?
Will you vote by their backgrounds and records?
Or will you vote for the change in america?
Antwan Graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Election 2008 by Antwan Graham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank