Forever in my thoughts,
and always with your grace,
there lies the clearest image
of this; our love's embrace.
The stare with such intensity;
your eyes, the frames compose
to bring upon devotion
that no other can impose.
The magnitude of passion,
that few will ever know,
that's shared between connecting souls
mere words could not bestow.
So, in this lifetime, fortune falls
on only those who will
allow their hearts to recognize
and in them, love fulfill.
Mandi June's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Embrace by Mandi June )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)