NOTE: Sometimes one just needs a 'me' day escape the daily stress. Here is a little poem just waiting for the right greeting card....
On this Emotional Holiday
It is time to take a rest
From all the pressure that is life
That just might get you stressed.
Never mind the constant running
From pillar and to post.
Time to stop the pedaling
And just lean back and coast.
There are forces out there
That can turn your spirit to toast
So, sip some wine and smile,
For those that love you most.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EMOTIONAL HOLIDAY by Edward Iacona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI