empty cup of love.
if love is like elixer,
and you drank it,
might turn into poison,
even alive, you are dead.
all ingredients of love
full of sadness and strife.
to find and lose,
or lose to find,
is written on the face of
day and night.,
losing and finding,
love does not get tired
it says, to go far beyond.
such lovers, roam around holding,
the empty cup of love.
ritty patnaik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (empty cup of love. by ritty patnaik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unfulfilled Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Will of God, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Scare crow, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Legacies; Mothers And Daughters; Sewing, Karen Swenson
- On the boat of Memory, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- War and Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- For All Seasons, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- We, Karen Swenson
- Song of a Coca-Cola boy, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro