Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Empty hole deep within,
Ones mind can’t stand.
Alone inside ones self.
With nothing to gain,
With visible wounds
Though I guess
Invisible to you.
This time the mess
Won’t be the same.
With his thoughts
As my commands.
Insane I have become
Hallucinating so you say.
Time is running as they are coming for me now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty Hole by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- देख पा रहा स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling glow-worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Magic word!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Haunting lines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- High, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Question, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)