Endless Blue! Endless Sea!
Endless blue! Endless sea!
Oh! Fluid pulse of eternity.
Here I set my distant sight
on the full moon's guiding light.
Through the shoals of discontent
and the rainbows spectrum bent
by the crystal water's glare
from sol's rising restive stare;
stalling winds and bruising rains;
lightening sparks on white tipped plains;
fire skies and thunders dread;
quivering sails on slender threads;
my ship waylaid, my soul reborn
on a tidal swell, in the coming storm.
Here I sing this lay to thee,
Endless blue! Endless sea!
I love you….. with;
pirate heart and pirate soul,
ocean's stillness, ocean's flow,
pirate fears on stormy nights,
wistful tears on points of light,
pirate shores and distant lands,
pirate's raw yet steadfast hands,
pirate falls, flowing streams,
secret caverns, jetting springs,
lapping waves round earthen bands,
pirate's pure white unbleached sands,
simple language, primal truth,
pirate age and pirate youth,
summer's myth and healing breeze,
towering glaciers boastful freeze,
autumn's soft low hanging moon
and her rays pale crescent swoon,
spring's new life, green island coves,
budding blooms and, a pirate rose!
At the end of days,
my pirate's grave,
in hardened mud
under snowy ice.
I loved you….. with
my pirate's blood,
my pirate's life.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
not survive. It has also been surmised that this entry could have been inspired
by the Captains love for his muse. Translated April 2012.
Comments about this poem (Endless Blue! Endless Sea! by Captain Cur )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Solomon's empire, hasmukh amathalal
- Restart, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Naat A warning Paposh Hayn Hum, Akhtar Jawad
- Values, Luo Zhihai
- TRUTH DEVOURING, Michael P. Johnson
- Dreams Money Can Buy, Ravinder Dhaliwal
- a Fading Torment, Tim Labbe
- Love Note 12, Michael P. McParland
- Glancing Back at Never, Sarah Cohen
- A Rest, Michael P. McParland