Captain Cur Poems
- Unsung Love, Love Poems The joy that your heart brings to me...
- Picking Daisies In The Sun, Lo... I tossed a love poem ...
- Blue Sea Whales, Portrait Poem... Deep shadow forcing rippled ...
- Lovers Bound To Lovers, Love P... Why do I need so much of ...
- Endless Blue! Endless Sea! Endless blue! Endless sea! Oh! ...
- Odes, Tigris And Euphrates Each thought you sound through ...
- Demon Seas, Part 8 My ship sets stream for green island ...
Captain of the Malevolent.
Poetry translated from his encoded diary. The spirit of Captain Cur has commissioned this translator, with the help of the Captain's impish Muse, to give good account of his writings, loves and adventures. The problem is the Muse, who calls herself, 'Baharia Msichana' which means, sailor girl, but she prefers 'Pirate Girl' insists I write her love poems, which she will not allow me to publish, or she will not help me decipher his diary. Captain Cur inhabited this sphere sometime between the mid to late 1600’s and possibly the early 1700’s. His diary was heavily damaged after the wreck of the Malevolent, his exact date ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Unsung Love, Love Poems
The joy that your heart brings
to me is a simple, precious thing
and has inspired me to sing
to you this song.
I awoke and heard these words
from my soul they gently poured
from my sleeping heart un-stored
and found a voice.
You will never un-inspire
I will never un-desire
I will never un-require
your sweet love.
I will never implicate
I will never confiscate
I will never complicate
your loving heart.
I will never un-invent
these simple words that I have sent
I will never circumvent
the girl you are.
I will take it...