Captain Cur (England)
Captain of the Malevolent.
Poetry translated from his encoded diary. The spirit of Captain Cur has commissioned this translator, with the help of the Captain's impish Muse, to give good account of his writings, loves and adventures. The problem is the Muse, who calls herself, 'Baharia Msichana' which means, sailor girl, but she prefers 'Pirate Girl' insists I write her love poems, which she will not allow me to publish, or she will not help me decipher his diary. Captain Cur inhabited this sphere sometime between the mid to late 1600’s and possibly the early 1700’s. His diary was heavily damaged after the wreck of the Malevolent, his exact date ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems