One is unique: One can multiply itself and divide itself by itself and still be itself.
One is everywhere: every number is merely one number and under every number, at times forgotten, is unspoken One.
One has power: One remains above and to the right of all numbers reminding of how a number with 9 digits can be represented by a number of 2 digits.
One has spirit: "÷" or "x" a number by One, and the divided or multiplied number has an experience, but in the end remains the same, an image of One.
I, an image of One, like to place One above me as I can then see my place in Oneness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Energy by Alex Styles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Love Children Not Glory, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reference: my Monsignor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- We too there inside, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Best Friends, Sandra Feldman
- We too, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Loser, Rain ...
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- scary ghost, lee fones