One is unique: One can multiply itself and divide itself by itself and still be itself.
One is everywhere: every number is merely one number and under every number, at times forgotten, is unspoken One.
One has power: One remains above and to the right of all numbers reminding of how a number with 9 digits can be represented by a number of 2 digits.
One has spirit: "÷" or "x" a number by One, and the divided or multiplied number has an experience, but in the end remains the same, an image of One.
I, an image of One, like to place One above me as I can then see my place in Oneness.
Alex Styles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Energy by Alex Styles )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(1904 - 1967)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal