Enjoy life and relive
Life is no life
If no soul in it
Wood is simple wood
If no movement in it
Human life is no life
If there is no struggle or strife in it
Knowledge is no knowledge
If it has no sharp hidden edge
Human life is failure
If no future is for sure
We and animals share same
Life is worth to claim
Animals express gratitude
We express it by our attitude
Some of the animals are known and faithful
Some of the human beings are failure and unsuccessful
It is not important how you behave and live?
It is important how you enjoy life and relive
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoy life and relive by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai