you had a face
Meant for the movies and T.V.
And through the decades you did grace
The screen with so much memory.
The bad guy or the good guy part,
You had a way that did beguile
The audience right from the start,
Drawn to you with that tooth gap smile.
You said Oscar made you a star,
That came with messes that you made.
But you shined brightly long and far.
We're glad you came and glad you stayed.
You give heaven a great big hug.
We're gonna miss your merry mug.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ernest Borgnine by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra