Our kinsman administration
Have brought us somuch pain
Tears, sorrows and frustration
That its continuity has no gain.
It was them who
Said he won't rule in peace
And all possible they did do
To end everything in pieces.
They made it a task
To bomb him with aggression
And acting behind the mask
Frustrated all power of redemption.
Now they want the continuity
Of what they rejected
To serve as an immunity
For their love hate evils collected.
We can't play the fool anymore
For its a new sunrise
Someone needs to use the door
Lest we pay a deadly price.
Instead of being afore
Behold he is in the rear
So lets vote him ashore
And try our luck elswhere.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Error by Prince Fuo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak