You instilled in my soul an eternal fire
and filled my heart with a fiery fire
Wanting to feel your warm
Tender body in my arms
Releasing all your love
And your charms.
Wanting your body underneath mine
Making mad passionate love
To you all the time.
I let my mind begin to mold
Letting my heart take control.
Letting the feelings rise to the top
Never hiding them, never to stop.
I could have given my love to anyone
But I chose to give it to you
For without you my life is through.
This eternal fire burns like
The fires in hell
Look in my heart, can't you tell.
you are my life, you are my everything
And with your love I want to be.
Let me see how high this eternal
Fire can really grow, for with the height
My love will truly show.
© L. RAMS
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Fire by louis rams )
- Our First Date, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Terrorist Behind Every Bush, Talile Ali
- I Love You 2, Michael McParland
- Trust None, Even Me, Sir Toby Moses
- Lema, Nassy Fesharaki
- Decaying Within, Angelica Stevenz
- WALAA, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- have been posess, ademola oluwabusayo
- Be patient, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)