You instilled in my soul an eternal fire
and filled my heart with a fiery fire
Wanting to feel your warm
Tender body in my arms
Releasing all your love
And your charms.
Wanting your body underneath mine
Making mad passionate love
To you all the time.
I let my mind begin to mold
Letting my heart take control.
Letting the feelings rise to the top
Never hiding them, never to stop.
I could have given my love to anyone
But I chose to give it to you
For without you my life is through.
This eternal fire burns like
The fires in hell
Look in my heart, can't you tell.
you are my life, you are my everything
And with your love I want to be.
Let me see how high this eternal
Fire can really grow, for with the height
My love will truly show.
© L. RAMS
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Fire by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak