These tears have a story to tell,
I have kept them in your heart,
To cry with my pain,
As we turn around this corner,
To take different roads.
It’s important to stay apart,
So as to miss each other,
And keep loving long after,
The secret of love is known.
This evening walk is a pensive sigh,
From the lips of a tired day.
Its warmth would be lost
In the cold night of broken stars.
I will come in the morning again,
With the dew on green grass,
Whenever your tears will fall,
I will hold your hands again.
Those would be little moments,
Little verses I will read to you,
Little mornings spent together
For that we shall live forever.
Ankur Shrivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Love by Ankur Shrivastava )
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak