There are many loves, in many ways,
Loves for today, but not for always,
That's not the same, that's not the same
That's not the same way, I love you,
With joy and pain, almost insane,
This passion burns me through and through.
In every drop of limpid rain,
I see your face, I hear your name
The wind conveys it's Mystery,
But can't take you away from me.
And so we travel, hand in hand,
Love takes us to our promised land,
I swear forever this shall be,
A love, beyond Eternity.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Love by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah