The man who made her cry
This morning was the one,
She loved the most in life
like she loved none!
For her weirdness and absurdities
he spanked her and hurt her soul,
Peeled off her skin and ripped her apart
Her heart has a hole!
A hole through which you can peep
and condemn her for her love
Love that was unconditional
and pure like a dove!
The man who made her cry was no stranger
but the one she loved,
in his blues she took his hand
Showered kisses and hugged!
He said he won't come back to her ever
and she couldn't insist,
She knew she was strange
but his love she couldn't resist!
Staggering and struggling on her feet
she left her home and went,
To some far away place
She stood at the shore to repent!
Deep waters and blue sky
all she could feel was some pain,
Senseless she was and numb she was made
she walked into the sea in vain!
And the waves held her feet tight
took her away with them to the depth,
This is how the sea engulfed her
This is how she left!
Peace.... death.... and immortality
Love, betrayal and brutality
All took away an innocent life
and this is how she made to eternity!
Priya Pareek's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by Priya Pareek )
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns