The man who made her cry
This morning was the one,
She loved the most in life
like she loved none!
For her weirdness and absurdities
he spanked her and hurt her soul,
Peeled off her skin and ripped her apart
Her heart has a hole!
A hole through which you can peep
and condemn her for her love
Love that was unconditional
and pure like a dove!
The man who made her cry was no stranger
but the one she loved,
in his blues she took his hand
Showered kisses and hugged!
He said he won't come back to her ever
and she couldn't insist,
She knew she was strange
but his love she couldn't resist!
Staggering and struggling on her feet
she left her home and went,
To some far away place
She stood at the shore to repent!
Deep waters and blue sky
all she could feel was some pain,
Senseless she was and numb she was made
she walked into the sea in vain!
And the waves held her feet tight
took her away with them to the depth,
This is how the sea engulfed her
This is how she left!
Peace.... death.... and immortality
Love, betrayal and brutality
All took away an innocent life
and this is how she made to eternity!
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by Priya Pareek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Please, spare me the despair, black is t.., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Arpita's Holy Well., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- I Went Through Your Epochs, mary douglas
- There Is No Golden Thread Running Through, mary douglas
- Lost Things, Old Gloves, Old Fans, Pearl.., mary douglas
- I Kept Your Carnelian Word, mary douglas
- Twin Girls,1948, Donal Mahoney
- God Listens, Randy McClave
- Every Sentence Is A Train Of Pearl, mary douglas
- Finding Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi