Priya Pareek Poems
- Nature The aroma and the butterflies Wind blows and my heart...
- 99 Times There is something called a beating heart Somewhere...
- Happy Birthday To Me I look at the pictures a thousand ...
- Dark Sunday See the darkness creeps on me before it was was ...
- God Bless Shivering soul screams loud Faded faces in the ...
- Man And Mate I am a man A son, a brother, a daddy I know ...
- My Eyes My two dark dazzling eyes they speak a lot and tell ...
Pen, Poet, Poetry and Priya Pareek! ! !
My Solitude is my solace and my imagination my world. I believe one should not escape from reality but if one feels that this is not a place to which one belongs then one should create one's own world!
I have a world of my own
where peace sings and joy dances,
where humanity rules and justice advances,
where cupids fly and angels... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priya Pareek
The aroma and the butterflies
Wind blows and my heart flies
With the beauty and bounty of nature
You love each and every creature.
Oh great lady you envy none
Bless all n mesmerize everyone
Oh pure lady pious and divine
In your arms life is fine!
May we become as pure as you are
Shine like moon, twinkle like star
Colours we spread n smiles we wear
Free us of vices, envy and fear
Lovely you look O mother divine
In your lap life is fine!