Priya Pareek Poems
- Angels Around When divinity dominates your heart You can't ...
- Nature The aroma and the butterflies Wind blows and my heart...
- Happy Birthday To Me I look at the pictures a thousand ...
- Dark Sunday See the darkness creeps on me before it was was ...
- God Bless Shivering soul screams loud Faded faces in the ...
- Man And Mate I am a man A son, a brother, a daddy I know ...
- My Eyes My two dark dazzling eyes they speak a lot and tell ...
Pen, Poet, Poetry and Priya Pareek! ! !
My Solitude is my solace and my imagination my world. I believe one should not escape from reality but if one feels that this is not a place to which one belongs then one should create one's own world!
I have a world of my own
where peace sings and joy dances,
where humanity rules and justice advances,
where cupids fly and angels... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priya Pareek
When divinity dominates your heart
You can't be alone even if you feel lonely
There are angels in the air to protect you
To make you feel warm and homely.
When the entire world has left you alone
And you feel you have nowhere to go
How many souls guard your body
It's a mystery you never get to know.
So many cupids fly around your world
Protecting your divine love-filled heart
So many angels come to your help
When everyone else is away and apart.
There are angels in the world for people
Who are divine, fragile and pure
No devils no evils can...