From Earth To Eternity
Soon I will run away
to some far away place
in search of my dreams
In search of peace & solace!
Chasing your miseries and pain
Away from you oh world
I will fly away one day
take my word!
To release my suffocation
I will climb a mountain
I will cry out loud and
bath in immortal fountain!
Where life never ends
Where my dreams desire to reach
From this world to another
Eternity I beseech!
Soon I will fly away
Leaving behind your demons
As pure and divine
As the angels flying to heavens!
Priya Pareek's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Earth To Eternity by Priya Pareek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh