From Earth To Eternity
Soon I will run away
to some far away place
in search of my dreams
In search of peace & solace!
Chasing your miseries and pain
Away from you oh world
I will fly away one day
take my word!
To release my suffocation
I will climb a mountain
I will cry out loud and
bath in immortal fountain!
Where life never ends
Where my dreams desire to reach
From this world to another
Eternity I beseech!
Soon I will fly away
Leaving behind your demons
As pure and divine
As the angels flying to heavens!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Earth To Eternity by Priya Pareek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura