we shall never be,
eternity as we know,
will come to an end,
in the after life
together as one...
You and I, worlds apart,
attracted by the forces of Love,
'Why? ' - I ask, 'Is it you? '
'And not another? '
'Why me? ',
'And not another? '...
Tis fate you say
Destiny i believe...
But the others...
Tis disastrous they believe
But you and me
[For my Love.. M]
scarlette Phoenix's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity by scarlette Phoenix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Boy That Was, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Going Home For Christmas, Edgar Albert Guest
- Canning Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path That Leads To Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Patriotic Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Duty To Our Flag, Edgar Albert Guest
- True Nobility, Edgar Albert Guest
- Love at Third Sight, Anand Vivek