scarlette Phoenix Poems
- Being A Woman she simply smiles her smile closes her ...
- Mans' Reality To believe and being believed the ability man ...
- I'M The Girl I'm the girl That doesn't like mornings, Only...
- So Real Run your fingers Up my spine Gently caressing I ...
- Marazaan In the early hours of the dark morning while my ...
- A Prisoner In My Own I feel like a prisoner Trapped within ...
- Eternity Together forever, we shall never be, eternity as...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about scarlette Phoenix
Being A Woman
she simply smiles
closes her eyes
And looks away
The words he speaks
Cut so deep
She can barely breath
So she just smiles
Touching her hand meant to soothe
Sends shivers down her spine
Not to be rude she doesn't move
But instead just sits and smiles
Pulling her in
To holds her close
She let's him be
She cannot show
how weak she feels
Wanting to break down and cry
So she smiles instead
Her heart is breaking
But she cannot let him see
So Turning away she just smiles