A summer smile wakens me on a cold winter’s morning.
How I have thought of you,
Your words dancing across my screen
Like a bright sun ray.
You are like a rainbow in a stormy sky,
I see you in the far distance
Your words gently play.
Only your words fly to me
Warming and gentle,
Tender to the touch
Sheltering me from another grey and darkening day!
A world apart
Yet only connected through the ether!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ether by kipper Stagg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley
- New Life Begins, Donal Mahoney
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh