A summer smile wakens me on a cold winter’s morning.
How I have thought of you,
Your words dancing across my screen
Like a bright sun ray.
You are like a rainbow in a stormy sky,
I see you in the far distance
Your words gently play.
Only your words fly to me
Warming and gentle,
Tender to the touch
Sheltering me from another grey and darkening day!
A world apart
Yet only connected through the ether!
kipper Stagg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ether by kipper Stagg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker