Walking on green grass
To the sound of birds.
Writing a poem
Without any words.
Just a kiss
And rhymes that float
Above the abyss
Of lost hope.
Walking on candy cloud
With kaleidoscope skies.
Where reality flies
Out of sight.
A surreal feel
Splitting the night.
And romance swirls
In the blue breath of moonlight.
As fate hurls
The stars like jewels
Beauty has no rules
Stealing souls with its embrace.
Feel the symphony
And lips touch
Softer than gossamer wings.
Our chariot will come
To take us away.
Riding a sea
Of blue array.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ethereal Material by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Fifteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Hope, Olugbuyi Stephen Gbolly
- I trace you on the coffee table, Mandolyn Davidson
- On Line Poet's Friendship, Om Chawla
- गोरबोनि सानस्रि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Symphony Of The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Prime Truth - 30, Pranab K. Chakraborty