Edward Kofi Louis
Eugen, gene, gun;
Living in the land of your muse;
But, be ready and, learn from the truth.
06: 58 A.M. in the land of your muse!
As the dogs barked at the thief;
Because of the act of the thief.
With the act of the thief;
But, now, let us face the nature of your work.
Of something that you can touch and hold;
After winning the prize! !
And, the thief came in in search of your prize.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eugen II by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra
- The Palentine Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Sky for Stained Bandages, Fritz Ward
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty