Eulogy of the Blind Son
God rest the soul of the blind son
Who could not bear the light of day.
Though he may have failed, God rest him
And give him your love anyway.
Though you are good and he was not,
Give him your mercy anyway.
How can man ever understand
What lies beyond and far away?
So who should judge the blind, blind son
Who went and threw his life away?
Leon Agnew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eulogy of the Blind Son by Leon Agnew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier