Jesus Eats Children
Why does Jesus love the little children?
Their brown faces
Their lanky limbs
Their shifty snake eyes
Look at them
Stench of sweat
Unwashed hands going everywhere
More more more more
Like nasty pigeons
Rushing and whooshing
Crying for their stupid mothers
Blurs of reddish greenish blue
Nasty dirty colors
Salty taste of filth
In the air
But I suppose
Never a child did Jesus meet
Whose flesh was not tender enough to eat.
Leon Agnew's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jesus Eats Children by Leon Agnew )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde