Her beautiful eyes
Are like opaque blue pearls.
Her fair hair hangs loose,
In light, delicate curls.
She is tall and slender,
And moves with elegance and grace.
There are lines of wisdom,
Blessing her once youthful face.
In her company,
You feel safe and sound.
In her soul, warmth and affection
Are constantly found.
Patience is a virtue,
So they often say.
She will wait forever,
Come what may.
She takes her time.
She is never rushed.
Her voice is like velvet.
Her tones are hushed.
She has such gentleness.
Her touch is light.
But, do her wrong,
And she'll show her might.
Angela Wybrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evelyn by Angela Wybrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier