Her beautiful eyes
Are like opaque blue pearls.
Her fair hair hangs loose,
In light, delicate curls.
She is tall and slender,
And moves with elegance and grace.
There are lines of wisdom,
Blessing her once youthful face.
In her company,
You feel safe and sound.
In her soul, warmth and affection
Are constantly found.
Patience is a virtue,
So they often say.
She will wait forever,
Come what may.
She takes her time.
She is never rushed.
Her voice is like velvet.
Her tones are hushed.
She has such gentleness.
Her touch is light.
But, do her wrong,
And she'll show her might.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evelyn by Angela Wybrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith