Even though I am in this wnrld, I do not feel I belong.
Even though I am in this life,
I do not feel I have reached my full potential.
Even though I'm at peace, I have fears.
Even though I have responsibility, I am free.
Even though I'm in this body, I can't feel myself moving.
Even though I'm tall, I don't grow&
Even though I can love, I don't.
Even though I know what I have to do, I'm lost.
This world is a huge maze.
Life is going through and experiencing the challenges.
When you reach the finish point of this maze,
you have reached peace of the mind.
Shamal Akrayi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Even Though by Shamal Akrayi )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI