Evening in Paris
The sun, a glass marble shines on innocense.
I lie in short grass, looking into the future.
The moon- a shiny biscut covers the clouds.
And midnight bleeds into childhood dreams..
The watch hands turn into a foreign country.
The war passed, I standown in rags.
Looking thru the back glass of a Rambler Station Wagon.
Childhood dreams escape as the dust.
I smell Evening in Paris.
The wrinkles in skin and shirt pressed by time.
I lie in short grass, looking into the past.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evening in Paris by Joe Howell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni
- Hirs ki rim jim, maqsood hasni
- Skin, Mitchell Gonzalez
- SHOULD IT NECESSARY?, maqsood hasni