Every Poem Has A Music Of Its Own
EVERY POEM HAS A MUSIC OF ITS OWN
Every poem has a music of its own
But the music of music is beyond poetry.
It takes us to somewhere we do not really know
The Beauty it wakens in us
Strains us into a Joy
Music is the Beauty of the Soul
When the Soul knows itself nearer God
Beauty is Holy
And Music makes us so.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Poem Has A Music Of Its Own by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beware of the Crocodile, Paul Sebastian
- Spooners Bar, Graham Fowell
- Between Two Nights, Tudor Arghezi
- Something greater, Gert Strydom
- Inscription On A Glass, Tudor Arghezi
- A Visit, Tom Sleigh
- Ship of Glass, Graham Fowell
- Autumn Breeze, Tudor Arghezi
- Perhaps It's Time, Tudor Arghezi
- Shine On, Graham Fowell