Lawrence S. Pertillar
Everyone Knows they Have Been Exposed
When conflicts arise,
To become the mainstay of life...
Not too many can avoid the presence of them.
Or pretend they have not become affected.
As if a dsease that could have been prevented,
Just to keep the expense and purpose...
Of finding a cure to ensure one day it comes.
But everyone knows,
They have been exposed to a fear that will not leave.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everyone Knows they Have Been Exposed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal