Everyone's fake i realized it
Alone in the darkness I was sitting,
Tears dried, red eyes and deeply thinking,
I am all alone in the world all alone all alone,
A ray of light with a person standing whose eyes shone.
“I am there for you only dear”he said,
His sweet voice made scare and afraid,
Why? why? i was scared? its simple
I couldn’t believe a person again.
I knew it was wolf in sheeps wear,
I had thought, I had swear,
I knew it, I lost much in my life,
Had did no more power to strive.
Thanks to that person who made me realize,
No one’s good in this world none really none.
Shefali Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everyone's fake i realized it by Shefali Singh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov