Shefali Singh (16-07-1995 / varanasi)
You are my heartbeat
You are heart, your presence is heartbeat
Your eyes a gift, your vision a treat.
Your lungs oxygen, your life my breath
Always ready for you, and your alien fret.
Never leave me alone my aspirin,
Otherwise this heart will sink.
Loving you always…for making me special,
Respecting you forever an ample.
Poet Other Poems
- `Being Alone -`Power Of Survival
- A bad dream of sometime
- Being with you a curse for me
- Drown In The Alcohol And Drugs
- Everyone's fake i realized it
- I am still wet with the shower of tears
- I Searched For You Everywhere
- Life is back but why not i……
- my tears don't miss you
- Running from ugly past
- Say Once Only Once
- Speak something! ! why are you dumb
- Still Waiting For You
- when i first met you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (when i first met you by Shefali Singh )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley