Evil walks the same path as I do for evil is within me.
When I take a step, evil takes a step with me for evil holds my hand.
Evil will always be there when I fall, always ready to pick me up again.
For evil doesn't hurt me as the people in the light seem to do.
I am not evil nor am I good.
But evil has always been there on the guidelines of my life.
The evil is scared, scared of the light
But the light is getting weaker by the minute.
Evil has saved me where the light left me on the ground scared and alone.
Evil is in the darkness therefore darkness is my home and my only true friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (evil by Elizabeth Wheaton )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood
- Mamas Counsel, Adeosun Olamide