Evil walks the same path as I do for evil is within me.
When I take a step, evil takes a step with me for evil holds my hand.
Evil will always be there when I fall, always ready to pick me up again.
For evil doesn't hurt me as the people in the light seem to do.
I am not evil nor am I good.
But evil has always been there on the guidelines of my life.
The evil is scared, scared of the light
But the light is getting weaker by the minute.
Evil has saved me where the light left me on the ground scared and alone.
Evil is in the darkness therefore darkness is my home and my only true friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (evil by Elizabeth Wheaton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki