My Freeform is expensive
It's lengthy and extensive
It is a formless matter
A manner that's offensive.
Of drug paraphernalia
Or Hamlet and Ophelia
Or Michael or Mahalia
L.A. or Transylvania.
My freeform is quite pricy
It's heated or it's Icy
It comes in mild or spicy
It mixes well with Hi-C.
It's ironic as can be
But my freeform ain't for free.
Charles Monroe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Expensive by Charles Monroe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen