Express yourself, even with sullen tears
In the eyes of their executioners.
Their hearts waxed cold from malice,
Will not see your fears,
Will not feel your sorrows;
So laugh and dance in the courts,
That flourish on fresh blood;
Stare them down with fire,
Hotter than judgment,
Burns in their sanctuaries.
Whether its summer or winter,
Spite of the oppressors nets.
Technologies taking some hostage,
Can't find a job in the streets.
Before some start,
They succumb to defeat.
Express yourself, one time, two time or three;
Injustice is not confined to foreign lands
And liberty is a scarce commodity.
So what if they murder these children?
All they care bout is the moneeey.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Express Yourself by Buxton Shippy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda