It’s been a long time now
I think, sitting beside the window
Trust me, it’s not a show.
Has everyone left me alone?
Or is it that I chose to be alone?
Why is my life so curled?
Where are my feelings blown?
I stood, and went to the mirror
To see myself so clear
But it looked there was an error
And here comes a dropp of tear.
Smiling and laughing with everyone,
I am hiding behind myself
Wishing and blessing
Am I fighting with my own self?
I wonder, are my feelings compressed?
I am confused, I confess
But, there is no one to clear this fuss
There is nothing in this world that I can access
There is no way my feelings can be expressed.
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression by Jinal Oswal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Haiku A Butterfly By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove
- When I Die, Luis Estable
- As if I'd Fallen in Its Waves by Sophy.., Sophy Chen
- It Pushes It Out, Luis Estable
- Vatsyayana, You Had No Book To Write, Bu.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blood Is Never Water, Luis Estable