It’s been a long time now
I think, sitting beside the window
Trust me, it’s not a show.
Has everyone left me alone?
Or is it that I chose to be alone?
Why is my life so curled?
Where are my feelings blown?
I stood, and went to the mirror
To see myself so clear
But it looked there was an error
And here comes a dropp of tear.
Smiling and laughing with everyone,
I am hiding behind myself
Wishing and blessing
Am I fighting with my own self?
I wonder, are my feelings compressed?
I am confused, I confess
But, there is no one to clear this fuss
There is nothing in this world that I can access
There is no way my feelings can be expressed.
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression by Jinal Oswal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders