It’s been a long time now
I think, sitting beside the window
Trust me, it’s not a show.
Has everyone left me alone?
Or is it that I chose to be alone?
Why is my life so curled?
Where are my feelings blown?
I stood, and went to the mirror
To see myself so clear
But it looked there was an error
And here comes a dropp of tear.
Smiling and laughing with everyone,
I am hiding behind myself
Wishing and blessing
Am I fighting with my own self?
I wonder, are my feelings compressed?
I am confused, I confess
But, there is no one to clear this fuss
There is nothing in this world that I can access
There is no way my feelings can be expressed.
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression by Jinal Oswal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio