Mary Joy Lumanog
Face in the Mirror
Face in the mirror
I can see terror
On her eyes that is me
Seeing the pain on her face
Trying to hide her disgrace
Only she can only see...
Hiding something to those she knew
The feeling that she never knew
How much regret... she can't undo
It's too late now..you see...
You can't mend what you have done
For it is you to blame for that one...
Now look at you...
In the mirror..
Hiding those pain
Wrinkles in your face
No matter what its hidden
Even those smiles you try making
But then in this face
in the mirror
See it shows
Of course I am the one who knows
Pretending its all good you know!
Mary Joy Lumanog's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Face in the Mirror by Mary Joy Lumanog )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones