Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
As my eyes close. It all becomes real. The sound of absence yelling softly in my ear. Fading away with the tender touch of his arms. whispering suicide in my ears. In an altered world I think is real confused my mind is no longer real. As he speaks to me I fall in deeper. Surrounded by darkness feeling cold almost dead. Many tender cuts relieve my uncontrollable pain. Closing my eyes to see drips of blood. Open my eyes to see years of pain. Afraid to see whats in front of me. Running to him closing my eyes running blood in this twisted world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fading by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor