I read about about it,
I wish i had it,
The perfect love.
The man is strong,
Romantic and kind,
The woman cherished,
And can speak her mind.
But does this romance truly exsist?
Or will it remain an empty wish?
Kiersten Reilly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fairy Tale by Kiersten Reilly )
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam