You fear sorrow
You fear hate
You fear life only breaks
But do you fear me to leave me…
My fear is losing you.
My fear breaks me in two.
For you to leave me still
A heart that’s not yet healed.
All you know is fear.
But what of faith?
You silently look away
You silently break today.
Your tears bring me to cry.
For you fear you’ll lose me
But what of life with me?
Fear not, for I will come back.
I am always here
Nor wind Nor fright
Can leave me here tonight.
After seeing you
I know a lot about faith.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Rebekah Hedquist )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 February 1970-)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch
- आँखपन दे मुझको, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पित, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong
- अभी और यहीं, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- My Love, How Are You? Are You Happy With.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How I Feel, Leong Ming Loong
- Something Systemic, Francie Lynch
- Alone This Morning, Francie Lynch