You fear sorrow
You fear hate
You fear life only breaks
But do you fear me to leave me…
My fear is losing you.
My fear breaks me in two.
For you to leave me still
A heart that’s not yet healed.
All you know is fear.
But what of faith?
You silently look away
You silently break today.
Your tears bring me to cry.
For you fear you’ll lose me
But what of life with me?
Fear not, for I will come back.
I am always here
Nor wind Nor fright
Can leave me here tonight.
After seeing you
I know a lot about faith.
Rebekah Hedquist's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith by Rebekah Hedquist )
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)