Ace Of Black Hearts
Faith Comfort Me
A dance upon diary.
A moment to reflect, a moment to digest.
A trembling hand will not let us forget.
Lovingly the buried are set to rest.
Kneeling to the ground earth between our feet.
Lasting moments are our silence as we retreat.
Corners in the darkness.
Candle light vigils leave us with nothing but faith.
We are not shattered, we are not broken.
Set aloof, tripping, ready to be awoken.
Tears choking, what he meant, what he was, just because.
Lost in the fountains of sorrow.
Trying to find the inner strength to stand.
Will the legs yet bend, will the wounds yet mend.
Carried messenger, with wings of the rapture solace is yet to find me.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith Comfort Me by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Character of a Happy Life, Sir Henry Wotton
Poem of the Day
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Save the girls, gajanan mishra
- Awaiting For Spring, Rimni chakravarty
- Light a fire, gajanan mishra