Ace Of Black Hearts
Faith Comfort Me
A dance upon diary.
A moment to reflect, a moment to digest.
A trembling hand will not let us forget.
Lovingly the buried are set to rest.
Kneeling to the ground earth between our feet.
Lasting moments are our silence as we retreat.
Corners in the darkness.
Candle light vigils leave us with nothing but faith.
We are not shattered, we are not broken.
Set aloof, tripping, ready to be awoken.
Tears choking, what he meant, what he was, just because.
Lost in the fountains of sorrow.
Trying to find the inner strength to stand.
Will the legs yet bend, will the wounds yet mend.
Carried messenger, with wings of the rapture solace is yet to find me.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith Comfort Me by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- The Beach Of Shells, Edward Shanks
- New Bloom..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ten Years After Tsunami 2004, Umasree Raghunath
- A Little Air, Kevin John Racaza
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Unblind and a Blind Man, Luo Zhihai
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya