Ace Of Black Hearts
Faith Comfort Me
A dance upon diary.
A moment to reflect, a moment to digest.
A trembling hand will not let us forget.
Lovingly the buried are set to rest.
Kneeling to the ground earth between our feet.
Lasting moments are our silence as we retreat.
Corners in the darkness.
Candle light vigils leave us with nothing but faith.
We are not shattered, we are not broken.
Set aloof, tripping, ready to be awoken.
Tears choking, what he meant, what he was, just because.
Lost in the fountains of sorrow.
Trying to find the inner strength to stand.
Will the legs yet bend, will the wounds yet mend.
Carried messenger, with wings of the rapture solace is yet to find me.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faith Comfort Me by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey